Targeted Case Management
The Targeted Case Management (TCM) program promotes optimal health and wellness for children and youth diagnosed with severe emotional disorders. Wellness and recovery goals are attained by implementing a person-centered approach
to service delivery and ensuring linkages to and coordination of essential communityresources.
TCM programs are organized around goals aimed at providing access to services that encourage people to:
- Resolve problems that interfere with their attainment or maintenance of independence or self sufficiency
- Maintain themselves in the community rather than an institution
Our Care Managers:
- Promote hope and recovery by using strengths-based, culturally appropriate, and person-centered practices
- Create treatment plans tailored to individual’s needs
- Maximize community integration and normalization
- Provide leadership in ensuring the coordination of resources for individuals eligible for mental health services
Clients must be enrolled in a Health Home and select our program as the Care Coordinator in order to receive TCM services. Health Homes work in coordination with Care Management providers to ensure comprehensive care, resources, and communication are delivered.