Our purpose is quite simple and straightforward: to help people in need to reach their potential through compassionate professional care and quality services fostered by a family focused culture and environment.
- We provide person-centered compassionate care for individuals with developmental disabilities so they can live their lives with hope and dignity in a family-like setting.
- We prepare and support foster parents so they can give children, who often have been neglected, abused, or abandoned, a brighter future and a loving home and family.
- We deliver a continuum of care to adults with mental illness and provide them the greatest level of independence.
- We enable children -- kindergarten to grade 12, who have emotional challenges and educational deficiencies, including autism, to reach their potential and be successful in a traditional academic setting.
- We grow the minds of disadvantaged preschoolers so they are motivated and excited to excel in kindergarten and beyond.
- We give children and youth with developmental disabilities and serious emotional disturbance living at home the opportunity to live in a more stable family environment.