Children & Family Treatment Support Services
Program Location: Bronx and Rockland County
The program provides mental health, substance use and behavioral support services to empower children and their families to improve their health, well-being, and quality of life. These services strengthen families and help them make informed decisions about their care. Services are provided at home or in the community.
- Other Licensed Professional Services (OLP) – Counseling, assessment and evaluation
- Planned & Crisis Respite – Therapeutic intervention to reduce stressors in the home
- Community Psychiatric Support & Treatment – In-home/community counseling (formally intensive in home services)
- Psychosocial Rehabilitation Services (PSR) – Skill-building
- Family Peer Support Services
- Youth Peer Support Services
- Caregiver/Family Support Services
- Pre-Vocational Services
- Supported Employment
The Children and Family Treatment Support Services are available to all children/youth who are 0-21 years old, are Medicaid eligible and meet medical necessity. All services can be delivered in the community where the child(ren)/youth lives, attends school, and/or engages in services.