Children’s Waiver Program
Program Location: Bronx
The Children’s Waiver is designed to offer strength bases services to seriously behavioral health children and their families.
- Planned Respite
- Psychosocial Rehabilitation Services (PSR) – Skill-building.
- Other Licensed Professional Services (OLP) – Counseling, assessment and evaluation.
- Community Psychiatric Support & Treatment – In-home/community counseling (formally intensive in home services).
- Family Support Services – Strengthening family unit, building skills within the family for the child’s benefit, promoting empowerment within the family.
- Youth Peer Support Services – Enhancing a youth’s ability to effectively manage comprehensive health needs; maintaining recovery by strengthening resiliency, self-advocacy, self-efficacy and empowerment.
- Supportive Employment
- Pre-Vocational Services