The Saint Dominic’s Family Services Human Resources Department staff is a team of qualified and trained professionals, who are committed to sustaining a workforce that fosters career growth and enhancement for all employees.
With the support of a very responsive administrative and executive team, the HR department is committed to hiring “top talent” to work in our Education, Human Services, Administrative and Support Services Departments.
Saint Dominic’s Family Services is proud to have achieved certifications and accreditation by the most important and highly regarded third-party organizations in our industry. These include:
- Council on Accreditation (COA), which signifies that the entire organization is recognized as an outstanding provider and meets with confidence the highest standards of credibility, integrity, and achievement.
- Praesidium Accreditation is a prestigious honor that publicly demonstrates to consumers (people served by the agency) —and insurance underwriters—that Saint Dominic’s Home has worked to achieve the highest industry standards in abuse prevention.
- National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC) accreditation of TORCH therapeutic preschool. Only eight percent of the nation’s early childhood programs receive the NAEYC honor.
- Child Welfare Fund/COFCCA Best Practices Awards bestowed on several Saint Dominic’s Home directors.
- Long-standing membership in the INTERAGENCY COUNCIL comprised of voluntary service providers supporting individuals with developmental disabilities in the greater metro-New York area.